Saturday 5 April 2014

Hectic , Frenzy , Bursek


So its been soooooo long after my previous post. ( from wordpress) It is already the start of a new term and I'm blogging. Like finally I managed to find time to blog. So I'm just going to flood this blog with whatever that has been happening for the past 3 months or so. ( good luck with scrolling through 3-4 months of my life )

For the past 3 months , it has been a roller coaster for me. There's loads and loads of ups and downs. But there is a lot and by a lot I mean extreme loads of fun. Especially for a graduate student like me when I am going to take my major examinations. On January, it was chinese new year and all the secondary one orientation prep. Chinese New year was a pretty fun one for me. Stayed over with at my cou's. And a few weeks later she betrayed my trust over MY friends. That is extreme stupid. BLood over water. The most ridiculous thing is it is MY FRIENDS not hers but MINE. & in the end she got her mother to settle. And in the end, it becomes MY FAULT. This is extreme stupid I swear. Anyway, chinese new year went well at least for me. Got to wear pretty clothes and eat good food all day. When loads of people house for visits this year when to Chels and Qin's house. And our class had lohei together this year, which is prey exciting. And the best thing that the lohei was from sakae sushi and it definetly cost a bomb. Thanks to our class CC , we managed to get the lohei. It was a really really memorable moment for me and my class.

girls

with the form teachers

oranges

with the chiobu fel

had reunion lunch with the peeps






escalator selfie


BOUGHT MY FIRST FISHEYE LENS WOOHOO

Anthony's derp











forever my favourite junior. 

group pic woohoo


with Val

part 2 reunion dinz w famz



basically my whole famz was in batman

with feizhudad

had a super short bball and catch up sess w Farhan

idk my couz looked jap here



went to Ze Sheng's house






his parents are so sweet

day 2 #ootd ( went to Chel's & Bel's cousin's house )


#ootd outside school

candid until idk

stare what

more ootd shots
with couz otw to chels'









" is that a belt " 
" eh you got hourglass figure "
with gwen

" your arm is touching my armpits "


On February, we had the annual liferun. And since it was my last year, I gave in my best in my runs and all class competition. Class competition was a super tough one. The game was extremely confusing , at least to me. We were supposed to lie and get up and all those complicated stuff. In the end, my friend accidentally sat on me while I was lying down. It was a pretty stupid game. The guy's tag came off in the end. Which is extremely stupid. Like how can they give us a spoiled tag when they know that it is important that no one gets injured. Contradict much. & I managed to complete 7-8 rounds means 3.2Km in 20 mins. Big yays to me. And our class tee was so pretty together with the red cloth which  rushed all the way to plaza sing with Jon and Fiz to get and spent the whole night cutting the cloth for each and everyone. I'm so nice , I know.


On the day of the liferun, Mr Koh made an announcement that no one, by no one I mean no one would think a yearhead will do such stuff , like no one would actually expected him to announce that "Next Thursday you will spent a day with your class to Universal studios" Uni to the freaking versal studios. Which cost like at least $70 for the ticket and food. We only had to pay like 50 bucks and for me 20 bucks. The excitement is gone but I knew I was screaming with joy on that day. yeah.  It was not my first time but I was really really excited because I'm going with my favourite class and it was kind of a day I get to spend with some of my favourite people.

excited kiddos in the bus

selfie

selfie with globe

selfie with the bff with the globe

selfie with Mrs Tey hehe

spent the whole day before the trip to bake with some

faggot

selfie with the cupcakes
 
super proud of the cupcakes

excited kiddos waiting to enter
first pic in USS

 
cool kids with sunnies

 
tired kiddos 


swag

"dont you wish that you can fly on the wall"

step


while waiting for the mummy rideeeeee
took the first row for the first time 


favourite girlies

lok at Carine's face

fav pic

waiting for the Rockefellas 


im afraid of him.....
idk.
the way he talks is really scary......

didnt manage to catch the Daddy O's because I was at Jurrasic park. :'(

Zhao Jie paid money to stamp his own coin.....
erm...
Kind of waste of money tho.
waiting for some show


qt



with the e3 peeps

I was so tempted to buy one of those...

transformers rideeeeeee
3D glasses swag
group pic

in the ride. hehe
I was literally standing up in my whole ride 
idk.
forever will be my favourite ride



with the 4A3 
Christine is so pretty. 
heheh

tea cup 

Fiz's sideburns.....

wasted like a lot of money buying mango slush.....
I just want the bottle.....

selfie with or slush, hehe

he is darn fierce I swear..... 
woohoo entering Shrek 4D



do we look as cool as we are when we were in transformer ride? (no)
ps I feel asleep in shrek 4D.....

with TingWei

Madagascar ride 

idk why am I so excited at such a kid ride...


got foooood. woohoo

last pic with Charlie Chaplin before eiting USS. :(

with the bff

went to bff's house to slack for awhile before heading home
one does not simply not selfie after a happy day



  March was average for me at least. All the norm stuff. Because Universal studios was the time for us to really hang lose and have loads of fun. But March is also the time whereby its time for me to step down as a HLC, Prefect and CCA exco. I'm glad that I'm stepping down so I don't have to face all the irrelevant drama in all the commitments I'm involved in but I really really missed my juniors and SOME of my batchmates. It feels a litle weird, not going to duties and attending CCA but I guess I will get use to it and since its the new term , it means the start of extended ciriculum. It started last ( or two weeks ) week and it was extremely tiring at least to me. It was a killer. 
DRAMA STEP-DOWN SESSION




  some school pics
describes me every single day in school. 



ying




spent this Friday's off to go to the gym with my lawas. 



    so glad I manage to meet up with the primary school bff after forever. and we saw jie Kai. I miss him so much. He was like my best bud in primary school. Anyway , tried wafflicious at upp thomson and it was amazeballs I swear. Pictures down below









thats all for now, will try to blog as much as possible. as for now , 



toodles. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment