Saturday 10 May 2014

Little India & labourers' Day



been oovooing alot with my favgurls lately 


Been so long since I last blogged & I have been procastinating tooooo much. Meh. Cleared all prelim's 1 's language paper & my CA results are all not that bad. made loads of improvement. Especially maths. ( 5 grade-jump yay ) Trying to lead everyday happier. ( keyword : try ) Nothing special happen these days except for Soon Lee's birthday on labours' day where we went to ice skate & it was really really fun. Pictures below
pic with the birthday boy
bucks bucks bucks

been soooo long since I've been to the rink

Ben :-)
with ma bimbo


loser bff







favourite girliesssss 


saw Nat
group picturee

dinz at ma house afterwards

dedication video and also first birthday video I made for anyone ! 

& yesterday , the class went to Little india for class heritage trail. I dont know how to describe my feeling, I'm really happy bc I got to bond with chungsermay but then again , we were too engross with the dumb stations that doesn't make sense that we didn't have time to try the food there. THE ONLY REASON WHY I WAS EXCITED WAS BC OF THE FOOD AND BONDING. urg. sad life. I didnt snap much pictures bc I was that upset. Another depressing thing was, there was ECT after the excursion. urg. pictures down below: ( went to get bucks with the girls after school tho )  




alittle snapchat in class during ECT






with the girlies ( we saw a pedophile tho..... )

And a little back tracking , we went for sakae after listening compre prelims. Its kinda depressing bc we had physics lessons after that so we didnt have time for korean bbq. :-( so alternative choice was sakae bc our budget was kinda low and the place was limited to Tampinese area. Sakae was kind of disappointing tho, the rice is getting worse. ( no offence ) But the salmon and chawanmushi is still superb. Japanese food for the win! Pictures down below 



snapchat snapchat
with my girlies ( ok la I took the photo so its in my dropbox but I didnt take the group pic so its  not in my dropbox so I cant post it D: )

with the sexy nic when he's sleeping ( only sexy when sleeping )


Okay more backtracking , went to SRJC for a school attachment program. It was a huge eye opener for me and it kind of confirm and motivated me for my choice in entering JC. The study environment in JC is so much dfiferent from secondary school. Everyone was super attentive in lessons whether they favour the teacher or not and it was pretty quiet in class until lessons interval. it like wow. I really enjoyed the lessons and the people's company even tho they asked me not to go to SRJC lol. Even tho I went with the E1 peeps which ruined my mood but the srjc peeps manage to make the misery away. And not forgtting the 3 students who didnt consider JC but went bc they wanted to accompany me and help me make my stand that not only those people in E1 can go to JC but also E4. :-) Pictures once again , down below. 
last min buddy bc my buddy wasn't around. She was so patient even tho she didnt know what she was supposed to do and Charlene had to last minute'ly (no such word) pass her to me bc she cant handle two students. She was so friendly & patient. She lend/shared with me her notes although she kind of have difficulty using it (oops) You are not going to read this but thanks a million for making this trip to SRJC not a wasted one ! :-)

with the other peeps

#teamE4


Backtrack to Wednesday . ( too many backtracking means I really had so much things to post but I didnt have time oops ) Had a catch up sess with Wai Yee & BR w her. Its the catch up sess like this that made me realise I have to take a chill pill from my hectic  schedule. But then again . o level is nearing, I don't really have a choice. D:

Mothers' day tomorrow and so wishing all mum happy mothers day and not forgetting my one and only mother who brought me into this wonderful (maybe) world . Had #teamprojectmothersday today at youth chapter where we taught kids how to wrap flowers for their mums. The kids were really cute and fast learners even tho the flowers were being difficult.





“Our mothers always remain the strangest, craziest people we've ever met.” 
― Marguerite Duras

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment