Saturday 19 July 2014

Racial Harmony Day '14


So woohoo,
Finally got back all my prelims paper. Did unexpectedly well for humans ( obviously more room for improvement ) And the rest of the papers was pretty meh. The most urg paper is definetely maths . Because my whole june holidays is literally maths and physics maths and physics and the results that came out was just a C6 so meh.

okay enough of the results. So yesterday was racial harmony day! *pops confetti and plays some club music* Okay I personally like days we celebrate because it gives me an 'off day' from studying. ( tho we had physics practical and a hlf an hour lecture from Mr Koh ) So anyways I went to school dressed in a thai traditional costume which apparently loads of people mistook it for an Idian costume , I have zero idea why. Anyways , picture down below! ( good news is most of us manage to wear traditional costume! big yays )
firstly,
my ootd 
of course.....








with Megan! 





haiz




candids of us

I really like this picture

candids of me and Wai Yee
oops thats a lot....


candids with Vivian
ps: she is heavy ok
caried her in bridal style bc sweg 
sweg with Zhan Li


yoz



traditional Hougean costume




me and ma gurlies




u know sometime I want to slap him in the face


couple costume!

I modelled out clothes ......




























 
lil shits took so long to take a picture
I still love them as much ok
bless our unglams 
if you scroll really fast it looks like a gif




me and ma gurlies
I love them so much ok
every single one of them

selfie with chin
its rare
really rare






did I mention we had a fire drill?????
but we decided to use it to take a picture
under the sun
in our costume
we are lucky we didnt get heat stroke

practical selfie

and so thats the end. Sadly it will be the last time ever I am wearing a traditional costume. ( and I forget the most important part of my costume which is the belt wtf )  unless I go to JC then maybe I will do it again! :-) 

and before I end off, can you believe our school is giving us another motivational journey next Friday to catch a movie?! Its so cool how we get so many motivational journey. I'm sooooo glad to be in HS (sometimes ) 



I'm so afraid of people hating on me
but then , I know 
I can never please anyone.
I'm sorry 
if I ever 
made you dislike me.




thats all for today
toodles :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment