Sunday 7 December 2014

10 sq

throwback with the Shanice lew at chek jawa
when my brown hair was on point

Happy 7th of December !!!!
I actually have no idea why people like to look forward on the first day of a month unless something really special is coming up. Okay maybe there is something to look forward to 18 days more to christmas !!! ( I don't celebrate christmas actually )

So moving on.... I was supposingly wanted to post prom pictures, but something happened on the 29th and I thought it was more significant to me than prom, so prom shall be the next post ya! ( my apologies if you guys are waiting for them ) ( and I know it's way pass 29th because I kept procrastinating but on the bright side, I still remembered what happened so yay ) whether I want to blog  Anyway , moving on. What happened on the 29th is the launch of one dream book and also the opening of 10 square located at Orchard getway !

The day started off with me meeting Fiz and Rul at Bishan then we head to Orchard gateway to meet with the rest. Initially, I thought it was just for the one dream book launch but who knows it's actually also the opening of 10 square. 10 square was initially a carpark in Orchard gateway and it is converted to an art space for youths. And they cater to dancers, singers and even actors !!! Which I find really impressive, they have studios and etc. And I must say the performance they put up really took my breath away!!! During the opening they showed part of the show then we had to buy tickets afterwards. The theme of the performance is associations. It's really interesting. There is a total of 3 singing performance , 3 dance performance and a few acts ( which I forgot how many ). The performance was really indescribable. I recorded the singing and I've been replaying it in my phone for the pass few days !! ( yes it is that good ! ) It was good to the extend when my hair stand and I had goosebumps. And I was actually reluctant to spent my $5 on the tickets !!! Yup. I didn't get pictures with the actors because I was shy. But aiya, it was really that good....

And the dream book !!! Ohmygod its like a dream come true to ever be featured in a book. Not only that but my ugly drawing too !! I drew a few chains and explain my definition of connections and connecting with people. I drew it right after the photo shoot which is after prefect's camp. I was really tired and I was literally doodling random shit and laughing with Chels. I totally didn't expect it to be featured in the book !! Another touching thing is , chels was also part of the doodling clan & she wrote all of lawa name. And hers is featured too !! all of lawa's name is in the book. #lawapride Moving on, not only that , my face was in the book too!!! When I first know about it , I was all calm and cool but inside of me I was screaming. And not only that, the GOH actually mentioned my name in her speech!!!! Cool or what !!! There's a huge poster with my face on it too!! ( I literally feel like a star! ) After the speeches and performance and blabla, we were called out to have a few words with the GOH, then we had to take pictures. And I lieterally had face cramps throughout. Like when we want to leave to start taking food , people stopped us to take pictures. Wow. That moment was just amazing , I felt like a celebrity. no joke. Okay I should stop being a show off if not people will start throwing eggs and stuff at me....

pictures down below !!!
 the amount of excitement in me!!!!


The photographer who took all the pictures in the book!!
Thank you so much for making me look so good in the book!!
( I look like shit in this picture, dont judge )

excited kiddos!!!!
 they have photobooths too!!!!



 

one must always be happy after you get your goodie bags!!!!
cheapos....

excited kiddos with our dream books!!!!

one does not simply not take a selfie after you see your face in a freaking poster !!!!!


and the tickets look really cool too!!

guess that's all...
wait no!
the page I'm featured in!!!!
wooo

okay that's all, I'm so sorry I took so long to upload this post, I was supposed to upload this on the 1st of December but then my phone didn't want to upload the pictures. My apologies, lol. Prom post will be up asap!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment